Tuesday, October 8, 2013

26

some people's comments on 26:

  *****

Every time I happen to look at the clock it is 26 past the hour. It's starting to freak me out. If any of you find anything out let me know.

  *****

I've seen the number 26 any time I happen to glance at anything that involves numbers. I look at the time? 1:26. I look at the degrees it is outside? 26. I check the calories on a food product. 26.

What I'm wanting to know is if this symbolic number is showing up to tell me that good or bad is coming my way. I want to know the meaning behind it.

  *****

I am seriously starting to get worried because I cannot seem to find an answer that satisfies my what is going on with the number 26. My first apartment was 426 my first child was born in 126 everything that happens in my life happens on the 26 it was not until my father passed away did I know that he was born 1926. The first time I won something was off the number126. Because of this I will not associate it with any thing negative,however I know something strange is going on and I cant find the answer. and did i mention that my children father date of birth adds up to 26 yes,12/14. can someone tell me whats going on please

 *****

Back in high school, my buddy and I started dating our girlfriends on the 26th of the month and the 10th of the month so we would always put 2610 EVERYWHERE. Well, we got older and girlfriends became ex girlfriends and we moved on. A few months later, he mentioned to me about how he would always see 26. I didn't really think anything of it until I started seeing the same number. Not 10, but 26. I, to this day still see it. I found I see it when I need someone. I see it after tragedy and pain with myself and in others. When I feel scared and unsure a out a decision, there it is.

I really started believing in it when a kid was drunk and drove his car into a pole. He was ejected from the car and landed on a bike path lying dead in his own blood. Across the street, there is a telephone marker sign that in huge numbers 26. In a couple towns over a kid was stabbed out front of a store. I drove by it and saw the caution tape out front of it. The address was 26. I have been in some trouble in the past year and every time I go to court, I see 26 all over the place like someone is watching over to make sure I got through everything okay. It's really something else.

All of your accounts of 26 just make it soooo much more real. I know it means something more than many of us know. I think it just shows that someone is watching out for us. Seriously insane.

  *****

I have noticed for the last 10 years that 26 is always poppiing up in my life. I knew it had a meaning and I have been serching high and low for some answers. For example my birthday is July 26 and on my 26th birthday I was 26 weeks pregnet. Just reciently I was deep in thought about issues in my life ( this was at 3ish in the afternoon) when I heard my coffee maker turn on. I got up to check out what was going on my coffee maker time said 7:26 ( my birthday ). I knew it was a message. I just had asked a spiritual lady what all this could possible mean and she said that they are message and to pay close attention to your thoughts when this number accures. I don't believe it is a sinister force at all so we should all be glad and embrace these messages.

  *****

The number 26 means alot to me beacause all 3 of my sons were born on the 26th; may 26, 2005, december 26th 2007 and january 26th 2011. And with my last son he was a scheduled c-section for feb. 1st, and i've never gone into labor before but he fought for the 26th.

  *****

I keep finding a quarter and a penny. At least a couple to three times per week...bottom of the dryer, quarter and a penny. Floor of the bed room...quarter and a penny. It has happened for many many years...it has gotten so that if I find a quarter, I immediately look around, and voila! there is a penny. No other coins...just a quarter and a penny. 26...over and over again. It's weird. But I have looked on it as something good....not sure what though.

  *****

My birthday is also 7/26. I seem to always look at the clock at 7:26 twice per day. This year is my golden birthday, meaning I turned 26 on the 26th. This year has been the best yet and I can't help but think this is my lucky year

  *****

My first memory of #26 is for my shoe locker in the orphanage where I grew up. As a young adult I first noticed the prevalence of 26 in my life, such as phone numbers, addresses and so on. In my late 40s I started seriously studying astrology and discovered my Sun was a 26 degrees of Leo at birth (trine the galactic center in Sag). I can't say I've had an easy or happy life, yet there have been successes with the failures. And it ain't over yet.

  *****

I've had XXVI (26 in Roman numerals ) tattoos on my wrist for years .. Because I've just had a certain feeling and emotion about this number.. I've had so many ironic coincidences and occurrences that have been somehow tied to 26..My name is 13 letters long (half of 26) I was born on the 8th of sept. (2+6=8) I always will somehow manage to look at the clock at the 26th minute very frequently.. And so many more random occurrences.. I can't help but feel that it's something "bigger than me" thats why i have it tattooed where i can see it everyday.. so i never forget to just trust my instincts and believe in something larger than myself .. even if its crazy to do so. I honestly think 26 has more in store for me , tho I don't know what... I never thought anyone else would share in this weird association/attachment to 26.. It makes me feel even stronger about the truth I feel for this number. :)

  *****

the number 26 is everywere i look my son pasted away may262012 was born 3262010 pronounced dead at 10:26 am and was 26 months old i dont understand it

  *****

I really never paid attention until my then 10 yr old who decided all on his own to choose "26" as his hockey jersey number pointed out that 26 related to me in so many ways...26 has been prevalent since he spoke of it almost 3 yrs ago...I was born 10-26-1970...add all those individual numbers together you get 26...my oldest son was born 3-30-1991 add all those numbers together you get 26...(had my oldest when I was 19 and he saved my life at that time)...I was 26 when i had my youngest son...there is 26 yrs between us...i see 26 everywhere...from mile markers on the highway to just randomly looking at the clock...(if i try to look at the clock it never is, just when i look w/out thinking of it)...just the other day i was heating something in my microwave and stopped it b4 it was done...went back into the kitchen and noticed i stopped in on 26 secs left...I was in a long line at the store and in a rush...they opened another register...26 and i got first in line...those are just examples of MANY times throughout the day i see 26...i am a very spiritual person and never realized how this number related to so much spiritually as well, very interesting.

  *****

I was born on 26th of September and was told that I was a gift to my father who was also born on the 26th of the same month.
My father passed away, as my mother did. I recently went to my parrents' grave and the wooden cross of my father fell (in our tradition you should let the cross fall and afterawards you should replace it with a more durable one, like stone or marble).
Last month I went to a store to buy a DVD player for the old house (where I lived with my parents), as it is to empty now, and I payed with card.
While checking the balance I saw that in the account remained 26.26 .
After checking the box of the dvd player I saw that it was imported by a firm that had the headquarters in the village my dad was born. (a very remote location, that it's not even on some maps).

  *****

I have been seeing the munber 26 everywhere. On grocery receipts, house numbers. Everytime I randomly look at the clock the numbers are 26. Many times I see 9:26 which happens to be my mothers birthday. I recently went through a divorce and then met the man who is my soulmate. He also sees the number 26. We also see numbers like 11:11 and 12:12 or 3:33 It is so puzzling for us. We both believe in god and he comes from a religious family. It's good to know that we are not alone. We believe that the #26 can only mean good things for us!!!!

  *****

- January 26th, 1531, Earthquake in Lisbon, Portugal. 30K died.
- January 26th, 1700, Earthquake at Pacific Sea. Popular with Mega Earthquake. Impact North and South America.
- July 26th, 1805, Earthquake in Naples, Calabria, Italy. 26 K died.
- August 26th, 1883, Mt Krakatau, South Sumatra, Indonesia erupted. 36K death toll.
- December 26th, 2004, Tsunami in Aceh, Northern Sumatra, Indonesia. 230K people died.
- May 26th, 2006, earthquake in Jogyakarta, Central Java, Indonesia. Hundred thousands people death.
- December 26th, 2004 Earthquake in Tasikmalaya, West Java, Indonesia.
- November 26th, 2010 Mt Merapi erupted, Central Java, Indonesia.
  *****

I was born Oct. 26th
I live in the 26th state
The town in wich I live has Iron in its name:
Iron is also my zodiac metal
Iron=26 protons
Iron=26 electrons
The town in wich I live was created in 1889:
1+8+8+9=26
My name added up with numerology also equals twenty six...and to top it all off my initials are T.S.

  *****

December 26th 2008- My relative was driving down the road and a car crashed into her smashing the side of the car. January 26th 2009- She was driving a different car 5mph in the parking lot slid on the ice scratched and dented the car slightly on the front. Febrary 26th, she was driving down the road, a biker crashed into her ripping the mirror off the car. no driving for her on March 26th. We are scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment