Friday, April 19, 2013

8,503,985

There is a scene in Erin Brockovich where her neighbor asks for her number.







George: Give me your number, huh?  I'll call you proper and ask you out and everything.
Erin: You want my number?
George: I do, yeah.  I want your number.
Erin: What number do you want, George?.
George: How many numbers you got?
Erin: Oh, I got numbers comin' outta my ears. For instance: ten.
George: Ten?
Erin: Yeah. That's how many months old my baby girl is.
George: You got a little girl?
Erin: Yeah. Yeah, sexy, huh? How 'bout this for a number? Six. That's how old my other daughter is, eight is the age of my son, two is how many times I've been married -- and divorced; sixteen is the number of dollars I have in my bank account. 850-3943. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it.

(I left out a few irrelevant lines)


I was trying to find the video from  the movie, but all I found was a bunch of videos of the dialogue being acted out by other people.  So here is one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment